Monday, August 3, 2015

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a sweet peach


Total weight gain: Well my scale is broken so unless I have a doctor's appointment, I have no clue on this one. 


Working out? 3- 4 times a week.  I've been doing more cardio and actually love the results I'm seeing.  Working out with a partner makes cardio so much more bearable for me (thank you Steph). 


Maternity clothes?  Not yet  


Sleep: I'm still sleeping well mostly.  Haven't had to break out the big pillow yet :) Somehow I doubt Brian and Bear will be happy to share the bed with a giant pillow so I'm putting that off as long as I can.


Best moment this week:  Planning our babymoon trip with Brian!


Cravings:  Nachos and guacamole like crazy!  I've eaten Mexican food four or five times this week.  And I've been wanting peanut M&Ms and Kit-Kats too, but only given in two times on those cravings.  I am not liking chicken at all right now especially rotisserie chicken!  Ick!  We are only doing beef recipes at my house right now.


Symptoms:  This week I have been congested and have had headaches pretty frequently from progesterone. On a good note, I'm not as tired as I have been.  I've been able to workout and still have enough energy to cook dinner. 



Looking forward to:  I will sound like a crazy pregnant lady by saying this, but I have been most looking forward to going to the Melting Pot with my girlfriends this week.  I might have been stalking the Melting Pot's Instagram pictures and drooling the past couple of nights in anticipation (insert lip smacking emoji here)



1 comment :

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)