Friday, August 7, 2015

14 weeks



How far along? 14 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a lemon



Total weight gain: I planned on weighing myself at the gym and forgot again.. 



Working out? 2-3 times a week still with Stephanie.  I've loved that I haven't had to give up working out due to sickness so praise The Lord for that blessing.



Maternity clothes?  Nope, but I am feeling like I'm starting to show a bit lately. 



Sleep: No problems with sleeping except that waking up is so hard to do.



Best moment this week:  Eating Chuy's chips and salsa at a friend's birthday party for their one year old?  I know I know.. typical pregnant lady when my best moments are spent around food!  But really it hit the spot and I got to catch up with my friend too.



Cravings:  Well I'm back on the veggie sub from Subway train again.  Literally had the best experience at Subway by my office yesterday.  Super clean, fresh, delicious ingredients and the employees were the sweetest.  I'll be going back!  And this has been the first full week of being able to drink coffee again :) yay!  



Symptoms:  Still fighting the congestion and drainage.  Yuck I know!  But my swollen lymph node is finally going away. 




Looking forward to:  My parents being here this weekend!  But at the same time I'm not excited that they will be moving my brother back into the dorms.  I've actually enjoyed him staying with us and will miss him.  Plus who else will take super flattering pictures of me like this when I'm trying to not have lazy eyes in my pictures? Just keeping it real :)




And on that same note of keeping it real, I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow, but it takes me almost a full week to get a blog post and bump picture up these days! Happy Friday folks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)