Today I did some meal prep knowing that this week will be busy for me with hosting my sisters personal shower on Saturday. I decided to make this recipe that is one of my mother in law's staples. It's a great go to recipe that can be reheated for multiple meals this week when I'm too busy to cook :) Plus it's good for you!
Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
Medium onion (I subbed onion flakes)
2 cans pork and beans (don't drain)
2 cans great northern beans (drain)
2 cans red kidney beans (don't drain)
2 cans green Lima beans
1/2 cup ketchup
1 Tbs mustard
3/4 cup brown sugar (I subbed 3 packets of stevia for a healthier option)
Salt & pepper to taste
Directions:
Brown the ground beef.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all the cans of beans draining all but the pork n beans and kidney beans in a 9x13 dish. Add in beef and onion flakes and stir. Add ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar (stevia) and stir.
Cover with foil and bake for one hour and 15 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)