Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Changes

Wow it has been forever and a day since I've updated this little blog.  A lot has been going on in the Beam household.  I have a 5 month old who rolls and sits up like a big boy, but has no desire to crawl yet and also refuses to take a bottle.  He is happy as a clam with mom, but not so happy if mom is not around.  So due to these factors, I have quit my job that I have been at for the past 6 years.  It's a bittersweet decision, but I know it is the best option for Rhett.

So now I'm a stay at home mom!  I'll be trying to figure out a new routine and finding my new normal.  I'm excited to get back to the gym and to get my house whipped into shape.  Meal planning is now going to become the normal as is updating the blog with DIY projects, baby updates, and other random goings on.  Thanks for following along!

my happy little bear



1 comment :

  1. Yay for finally posting!!!! Can't wait to read all the upcoming blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)