Monday, August 5, 2013

My Bear dog is Four

If you are not a dog lover, you might as well stop reading right now because this post might make you nauseous.  Brian and I are definitely dog lovers, and we treat Bear pretty much like a kid (being that we do not have kids right now, this is really easy to do).  I know I've mentioned before on my blog that we take Bear to doggie daycare twice a week to get his energy out and socialize with other dogs.  I know that to normal people this sounds a little crazy, but the benefits of daycare far outweigh the crazy looks we get..

All this to say we celebrated Bear's fourth birthday on Friday.  Our daycare, VCA Woodland South Animal Hospital, had a party on Friday to celebrate.  They give Bear a birthday treat/cake of some sort and send every dog home with a doggie bag!  Last year we got to pick out a new collar and leash from them for a birthday present.  This year they sent Bear home with a whole bag of goodies.  I could not believe how many presents they sent home with my super tired, but freshly bathed Bear. 

I made Bear healthy peanut butter cookies for his actual birthday Thursday


Safe to say he liked them.. He had one for each year :)

And he got a new water bottle animal toy


Happy Birthday Bear!

My spastic dog cannot sit still in front of his sign

all his goodies: cookies, rope toy, new collar, portable water bowl,
foldable food bowl and a signed card!


I love our daycare!  They are too sweet to my pup!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)