Big Bear is pretty cute too
We sure love this dog! And what kind of fur mom would I be if I didn't make my Bear some special treats for his birthday? I found this recipe on pinterest for pupcakes, and omg they were so good that I didn't want to share with Bear. Yes, of course I tried them myself!
Peanut Butter Pupcakes
adapted from Urban Bakes
adapted from Urban Bakes
Ingredients
Pupcakes
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 medium bananas mashed
2/3 cup honey
2 large eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 medium bananas mashed
2/3 cup honey
2 large eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Frosting
4 oz neufchatel cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tsp milk
Directions4 oz neufchatel cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tsp milk
Pupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini muffin pans.
In a mixer, beat peanut butter, oil, bananas, honey, and eggs until just combined.
Gradually add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix well. Spoon batter into muffin tins until about 3/4 full.
Bake for about 8-12 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Check on these frequently as oven temps may vary a bit and you do not want to burn them. Remove from tins and allow to cool before frosting.
Frosting
Combine peanut butter, neufchatel cheese, and milk until smooth. Top each pupcake with frosting and add sprinkles if you want.
Disclaimer: some dogs may have allergies so use caution with this recipe. Consult your vet with any questions on ingredients in this list.
[caption id="attachment_497" align="alignnone" width="785"]
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)