Happy Spring! It is officially Spring even though it happens to be 50 degrees today, but I'm not complaining! I much prefer the coolness to the 85+ degree days that we have had around here this week to being hot. I'd prefer not to be sweating in April, k thanks!
Since bunnies are my favorite, I tend to get a little crazy with the bunny decor around this time. I was just having a conversation with my coworker about how I will need to tone that down when we have kids or have equal amounts of Jesus and Resurrection decor around the house for Easter too. I don't want my future kids to be confused about the real reason we celebrate Easter.
 |
| I am still on the hunt for a cute Easter egg wreath to go in the middle of my mirror. |
 |
| He has risen indeed! |
 |
| Usually I do this table up, but since we eat here, I left it really simple with some small bunnies and flowers |
 |
I have loved decorating this chalkboard for every season. Pinterest inspired this design, but I added the flowers since I cannot draw an egg at all! |
 |
| My sister, Kate, made me this cute bunny burlap sign. I added a plate from my grandmother's collection . |
 |
| I might have gone a bit overboard on this table, but I love the way it turned out! I used the bunny burlap table runner I made last year and added my new bunny napkin rings on top of my grandmother's white and gold cup and saucers. I have received a couple of things from my grandmother, as they clean out their house, and have loved using them in my home! |
 |
| I added some split peas in vases to pop they green color a bit more on my natural bunny table scene |
As we all celebrate this weekend with family, food, and Easter egg hunts, let's not forget the real reason we celebrate, Jesus' Resurrection from the grave!
Matthew 28: 5-7
The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”
Thank you Lord for giving your Son to be crucified for our sins and rising again to give us eternal life! If you have any questions about the true meaning of Easter, please leave a comment or send me an email.
Stop it! Seriously. The cuteness is too much. I CLEARLY need your help! Where do you get all of your decor? I need!
ReplyDelete