![]() |
| Everything completely torn out |
![]() |
| We cut down the pony wall and had to deal with the electrical outlets that were in the pony wall. The installers were going to cover them up, but my mom said no way. Thank goodness she was there! |
![]() |
| She decided to do the re-wire herself. No worries folks, she's got skills even with a gimpy wrist. |
![]() |
| Both of my parents have skills actually.. Brian and I were so thankful to have them there or else that electrical would have been covered up. |
![]() |
| Installing new outlet boxes and re-wiring the outlets. |
![]() |
| love my new sink! It's so much bigger than my old one |
![]() |
| Mostly completed except that we still need to paint the brackets to match the wall.. |
![]() |
| I love having a flat serving/prep space. |
![]() |
| Coffee station |
![]() |
| Close up on the new backsplash and range |













Looks awesome Kara!!! Next time I'm here I'll have to see it in person!!! So glad you had so much help and you can cook in your kitchen again!
ReplyDelete