This year, our new boss spoiled us with lunch at Los Cabos and a cute little plant that I hope I don't kill! So fun!
![]() |
| Tres Amigos |
And while out enjoying lunch my mom texted me that she had found some platters at a garage sale and did I want them? Heck yes I did!! I love to host parties which means I use a lot of platters. I've been picking them up here and there when I can find them on the cheap. These specific platters she found were perfect for me and my love of bunnies.
I know it sounds crazy, but I always feel God's love when things like this just "happen." Arthur Court has tons of different animal platters. My mom could have found the crab ones or horse platters, but instead it was bunnies. I give credit to God for caring for the minor teensy details in our lives. It's amazing to me how God can give you the desires of your heart even with the silliest of desires. :) He is risen and He is good!
![]() |
| don't mind the ruler showing the scale of my new platters |
And thank you, mom, for always being on the lookout for things I "need"



No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)