Friday, January 31, 2014

Getting Settled In

Well we are completely moved in to the new place!  Are there boxes all over??  Yes! Are my walls completely bare??  Yes! Are we super thankful to be there??  Absolutely! 

We had a relatively smooth move only breaking one picture frame in the process so we can't complain :)  Our wonderful friends and family all showed up bright and early to help on Saturday morning.  We had everything completely moved by 7:30 that night!

This girl was such a blessing!  Alexis arrived right at 8:30 and helped all day long. 
Yes, she is crammed in the back of a truck on one of our trips back and forth

Three in the front seat? yes, we did! haha

Our bedroom

I'm so excited to have my own sink/getting ready area!
And that my cute little bench we recovered a while ago fits perfectly under the vanity.

Sharon was so wonderful in setting up my kitchen. 
She sacrificed all her nails while putting contact paper in every single drawer in my house! 
I'm so blessed to have a mother in law like her :)

Upstairs guest bedroom #1

Upstairs guest bedroom #2

Sweet new neighbors brought us welcome cookies and a card!

Bear is just getting comfortable :)

And perhaps one of my favorite things about the house... We can have a fire in the gas fireplace! 
We never had a fire in our old house, because it was a real wood burning fireplace

Just wanted to update with a couple pictures of how the house looks now.  I'm sure that their will be many projects done in the coming months, but I wanted to give everyone a glimpse of the new house.  To all my out of town friends and family, please come visit us anytime.  We have lots of room for you and love house guests!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE your kitchen!!! So fun, looks like you are all moved in and decorated too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty impressed with how settled in you already are! Your kitchen is gorgeous, I mean really! Bear looks like he's loving the new digs. Congrats and enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)