This week was just crazy! My little sister started her first week teaching kindergarten at a local school so I decided to make her a pinterest-inspired "Teacher Survival Kit." We hung out with Bryce and Hayley on Sunday so I gave it to her then. She loved it, and told me she ate the whole bag of lifesavers her first day!
 |
| All the essentials for a new teacher |
That night Brian and I went on a date to Polo Grill at Utica. It was so lovely and the best groupon I've ever bought. We both ordered the New York Strip, and it was delish! Seriously, so yummy and fabulous atmosphere. I am already thinking of excuses to go back to Polo Grill :)
 |
| good thing we worked out Sunday |
 |
| the best caesar salad ever |
 |
| adorable after dinner cookies |
 |
| date night |
 |
| finished the night with a mocha and a walk around Utica Square |
Monday night I got to have a sushi filled girls night with
Tiffany and Kirsten at Fuji's. I got the Hung roll and created my own roll filled with shrimp tempura, cream cheese, and jalepenos. Definitely recommend going to Fuji's if you have never been!
After sushi and a quick stop at the nail salon, I came home to make my coworker's birthday treat. She wanted cream cheese swirled brownies which took longer to bake than expected, but were tasty and worth the wait.
We have been working on inventory at work for our fiscal year end so these brownies were perfect for a short birthday celebration break. We have all been getting to work early squirrelly and staying late so TGIF :)
Wednesday night I helped a friend go through her closet and toss the clothes that she didn't wear anymore. Sometimes it's so hard to get rid of something that you might wear sometime, right?? Wrong, if you didn't wear it this past year, its probably time to make room for an article of clothing you definitely will wear. We had a good time getting rid of older clothes and remembering the last time it was worn in college or before :) Plus, Bear got to come over as well and visit his pal Rory and go to Chickfila with me!
Thursday night I ended up staying late at work and then running by Sam's to get some essentials before my inlaws come to town. Can you tell from my shopping cart that we like our energy drinks? Ridiculous I know!
That's it for my crazy, busy week! If only my weekend was going to slow down... Nope, don't think so! Happy Friday!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)