My soon to be brother in law had her ring specially modeled after a classy, vintage ring that his family jeweler had in stock but promised to another buyer. He was able to pick the center diamond and the result was stunning.
On their way back to town, I texted Hayley and told her to stop by and show me the ring where we had 20 + people waiting to surprise her. I made some homemade cookie favors that took forever, but they were pretty cute!
![]() |

My absolute favorite thing that I made was this ring cake. It was just a 9 inch square pan that I cut the top off to make a diamond and surrounded it with cupcakes for the band. Here is a view from above
We are pretty excited for these two as they embark on this lifelong journey together!
PS: Ignore the crazy spacing on this post.. Blogger was not cooperating today!








.jpg)




No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)