Easy Creole Shrimp
Ingredients:
1 lb of large raw frozen shrimp, thawed*
1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning (I substituted Mrs. Dash no salt seasoning)
1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
2 cloves garlic, minced (I used the garlic in a jar)
1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp butter
Optional: serve with Brown & Wild rice
Instructions:
- Pour Cajun (Mrs. Dash) seasoning over the thawed shrimp. Stir it around to coat.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the dressing and garlic. Cook and stir for one minute. Then add the butter pat for a creamier sauce.
- Stir in the shrimp. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes. I would occasionally flip them over, too. You'll know they're almost ready when most of the liquid has evaporated and the shrimp is starting to brown.
- Sprinkle the chopped, fresh parsley over the top of the shrimp.
- Serve over rice
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2
And my picture is sideways.. Don't know how to fix that yet.
The finished product!
My husband and Bear really liked it. That's right, my dog does usually get a morsel or two of whatever I cook :) Even though, this is all he does while I cook
Sleeping in the sun for his Sunday nap
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)